Mulberry Most Loved



Mulberry are sending me in a tizz with their Modern Romance collection!
I've always wanted a Mulberry bag but this is unreal.
This gorgeous little angel is  a whopping £1,100 and can be bought here if you're lucky enough to be able to!
This is definitely top of my most wanted list, and it makes me sad I can't have it!
It's such a feminine and beautiful shade without being too girly or bold.



You could match it up like this model has here, or just have one or two accessories to compliment it. 
Such as this Ballet Pink Star Scarf for £295 which you can get here.

So what's on your most wanted list?
Jemma x

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. Oh my gosh that blush pink bag is beyond gorgeous... I am seriously in love <3 I need to win the lottery xxx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.