Nailed it.


A little update for you guys on how my nails are looking this week :) I wanted a little bit of glitz and glitter, so I teamed a few varnishes together. In order of sequence as shown below, we have Rimmel London '503 - Mind the Gap, Victoria', then Miss Sporty Base and Top Coat, a Claires Accessories purple glitter; without a name sorry! And finally Barry M '264 - Pink Iridescent'.


Originally I was only going to wear the blue Rimmel shade with a top coat over, but then thought 'Screw it!' I want GLITTER. So I added the other two glitter varnishes over the top. Do you like it?



I must apologise for my stubby fingers, short nails and messy application of the nail polishes! It was such a quick job and I'm a clumsy, messy girl :) But this kinda pretties it up eh?
I gotta say, I'm happy with it! I love a little glitz to the everyday.

What are you guys wearing? Comment below or tweet me your nail pics! :)

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments

  1. Ooh they look so pretty, I love the look of that Claire's glitter xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! That glitter one is so lovely as a top coat over almost anything! xx

      Delete
  2. They're quite pretty, I love that shade of blue as well.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.