Colour Me Pretty



MUA's eyeshadow palette's are as cheap as £4 each, and a nice addition to any makeup collection. I recently bought this one shown, 'Undressed' it's called. I love rose coloured hues with browns and found this to be a nice complimentary mix. MUA have actually included a Mini Masterclass on the reverse of this palette for guidance. It is as follows;
  • Load shade 5 onto your brush and pat across your entire lid.
  • Smudge shade 7 across outer 1/3 of lid and into the crease line.
  • Blend to give a smokey effect.
  • Sweep shade 1 under brow-bone to instantly open up your eyes.

I actually did my own combination, but this guide is okay for beginners if you haven't a clue where to start. 
Now it is only a cheap product, so you can't expect miracles. But having said that I do really like it, even if you do have to get quite a bit of powder on your brush to have any great effect. Out of the 12 shades I know there are at least 6 I will regularly use. I have shown these favourite shades below, marked with little stars. You can actually see in these photos the two I've really made a mark on already too!


I will try make an effort to try the other shades too, such as the black and gold metallic. I do tend to stick to my comfort zone with eye shadows but I aim to change this a little!

So what do you guys think? Have you tried any of the MUA palettes?
Let me know! :)
Love love love xx

Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.