25 Lies all girls tell at some point..

If you haven't uttered at least most of these, you must be an angel!


1. I hate drama/gossip.
2. I prefer the diet version.
3. I'll be ready soon.
4. I'm almost there.
5. Of course I don't mind you being best friends with another girl.
6. #NoFilter
7. I'll start the gym tomorrow.
8. I have nothing to wear.
9. These heels are so comfortable.
10. No I haven't forgotten why we were arguing, I'm just testing if you have.
11. I won't tell anyone.
12. I never liked him anyway.
13. I'm only going out for a few drinks.
14. You can tell me, I won't get mad.
15. I'm never drinking again.
16. I don't want you to get me anything for Valentines Day.
17. I would never do that.
18. I wouldn't change anything about you ever, at all.
19. I'm not mad at you.
20. I have a headache.
21. I'm fine.
22. I'm so over him.
23. I like your tattoo.
24. I woke up like this.
25. I never tell lies.

Lol, I'll admit to some of these myself. I just fancied a giggle writing these!
How about you guys, ever muttered any of these white lies?


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment

  1. I had quite a laugh with this post,great work :) please come and have a look at mine. If you decide to follow me, I’ll follow you back :) xx

    www.thoughtsfromybed.co.uk
    Titilope

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.