#Selfie Saturday

But first...
Lemme take a selfie!

Is the selfie a bad thing?

I decided to do a post showing my week in selfies, and try sum up what I feel about them.



The world is selfie mad these days, and I for one don't see it as a bad thing.
Okay there are extreme cases of vanity sometimes, but all in all, I think it's just fun and freeing.
Sometimes it's nice to have control over how you look in photographs, rather than only seeing images of yourself that make you gasp. To be honest, I actually like seeing selfies on Instagram because you get a peep into that persons life.
Have you seen Baddiewinkle on Instagram?! She is fucking hilarious! 
I hope I am just like her when I get to that age (86!).


It's a nice way to document things, and I think as humans we are always gona be looking for new ways to leave our mark, or record the moments we were here. I don't think they should be taken too seriously, and if you live your life only through your camera then you're missing the point anyway. 
So take it with fun in mind, stop caring so much what people think and smile! Those moody pouting selfies aren't as fun, lol.
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin
You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter & of course, Instagram!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.