Dear...

The Challenge: Write short letters to 3 anonymous people. 
Share thoughts, feelings, confessions. Whatever you like, but be completely honest.



Person 1.
I haven't seen you in forever, and I do miss you. We only see each other once in a blue moon, and it kinda has to be like that, I think, because of certain things. But I do hold you dear to my heart. You remind me of good things, and no matter what issues we ever had, or what we went through, I will always consider you a true friend. You have known me at my absolute worst, and I'm sorry for that. But you also kept me together, loved me anyway, and was even there for me a long time afterwards in ways you didn't have to be. I have such happy memories with you, you let me be my absolute self. I'm not saying you were perfect! Ha. But neither was I. I'm sorry for when I hurt you, because I know I did. I think we helped each other grow though. I will always, always think of you fondly. I'm thankful we came out alright in the end. You are truly a great person with a heart of gold, and I wish you nothing but happiness.

Person 2.
You are crazy. You are! And I mean it in a loving way. We ended up being friends accidentally, in a way, and it was fantastic. We aren't perfect friends. No sirree! Haha. But we've spoke of this, we know it, and we know we are always there for each other anyway. We could go SO LONG without talking, and I know I could still call you if I need you. And I hope you know the same. I think you do. That's so nice to know, and so rare. We have had some hilarious times, and I'm sure we will have more! Even if they are rare. In some ways we're very different, but sometimes we are so in sync with each other in our views, or thoughts and personality that it's no wonder we joked about being twins at times. I hope you are doing really well, because we have seen each other suffer similar things, so we can really relate on some issues. But just enjoy good times now, don't look back, be happy!

Person 3.
I wish we were closer. I know we're friends and we can chat etc. But we never see each other and we never really let our friendship develop as well as I know it could have. You are so inspiring, and creative, and absolutely hilarious! You are a wonderful person to be around and you genuinely just bring joy. I think you are one of those people I most regret not getting close to. But when I had that real opportunity back then, it was a such a bad time in my life, so it was kinda like a missed chance. I weren't close to anyone then, which is a shame. But I'd love it if we were better friends, (even though it'd be hard now) because you're awesome. I'd never tell you this though in case you laughed! :)




Who would you like to write 100% honest letters to?


post signature

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.