Oh GOSH!


Lately in terms of nail polish I've been trying out the GOSH range, as I always see such pretty colours/glitters in their collection at Superdrug. So I decided to choose a nice glittery one, in a shade I wouldn't usually choose first.

This one is Number 07, 'Frosted Soft Coral'.


Although this is a pretty colour, I do usually go for more pink/blue pastels, or really bright shades that POP. So I'm trying to find other colours out to see if I can add some lovely additions to my collection.
I am already a fan of GOSH nail polishes; I like the variety, the packaging and the price isn't bad. This one was only £3.99.





The colour did seem a little more gold when I put it on but I definitely liked how it turned out anyway. I have only applied one coat in these photographs, which wasn't too bad, but I'd probably give it one more go over to really make the glitter stand out. It is a Matte glitter though, so don't expect this one to twinkle brightly under the lights, it's perfect for daytime/work though as it's a little more subtle.

The only small downside with this I can think of is that it did chip after one day. But to be honest I kind of expect this with most polishes. I don't know many that really keep their promise of lasting too long.

I'm happy with this purchase, and think it makes a lovely little addition to my ever growing huge collection!
What do you guys think?

What nail varnish is your favourite?
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.