List 2# 10 Reasons to love Cristina Yang

I'm in mourning guys.
Last week I watched my favourite fictional character leave my favourite TV show. Yes, I'm a huge Greys Anatomy fan. Always have been, from series one. And from the moment she swooped in on her motorcycle in the first scenes, I was hooked on Sandra Oh as 'Cristina Yang'.
Sandra Oh is an amaaaaazing actress, and has done such a variety of great work, but the talent she brought to this character is above all else for me. I love no other character on TV like her. So it was really sad watching her leave! But she's been on the show for 10 seasons, and they gave her a great ending which I was kinda happy with, so I should at least be thankful they didn't kill her off, lol.
So this post is part of my List Series, and this one is dedicated to;
10 reasons Cristina Yang kicks ass, and her best quotes throughout the show.

And they are..

1. She doesn't befriend people easily, but if she does, she does with her whole heart.



2. She can handle her drink.


3. She is always honest.




4. Even if it's awkward..




5. She is hilarious.




6. Did I mention she likes a little alcohol?




7. She is FIERCE.




8. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to ask demand, lol.




9. She is adorable.




10. She doesn't let emotions rule her.


There are a million other reasons I could think of, but then it wouldn't be a top ten list would it? 
Hope you enjoyed, let me know if you're a fan too! And what did you think of the departure they gave Yang? All comments welcome below.

Thanks guys!
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments

  1. Nicky Humfress28 May 2014 at 17:16

    The song they played when they were dancing was just perfect. BAWLED MY EYES OUT. I hate the fact she's gone, totes not going to be the same without her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I miss her so much already! She was FIERCE! My fave character has now gone :( x

      Delete
  2. I love Grey's also! (and Christina of course!) I definitely enjoyed how they ended the season with Mere and Christina dancing -- that song WAS perfect. I'm not sure how they'll be able to still maintain an amazing show without her, but I'm so excited to see what happens with Webber's DAUGHTER!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The song was perfect! I was so so sad though. I can't believe webber has a daughter! Mere dithering has another sister?! Ahh!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.