Rimmel Matte BB Cream


I was recently in Superdrug (as always!) and browsing the makeup for a new foundation, when I came across Rimmel's Matte BB Cream. I decided to go for it as it was only £6.99 and I liked the idea of a Matte BB cream that's supposed to minimise the appearance of pores, smooth and even your skin tone.



I have to say this cream applies really evenly and smoothes over your pores brilliantly. The coverage is great and you can see as you apply it how well it covers blemishes and imperfections for such a light cream.

(Please excuse my tattoo lol)


I am actually really impressed with the matte effect, it does sit with a soft, powder finish - Which is *lovely* !

So overall, I'd give it a 9 out of 10. The only downside is the tube could be a little bigger! But a little goes a long way with this product so I guess that's forgivable.

Have you guys tried this? What do you think of it for a high street product?
Let me know in the comments :)

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments

  1. I have a tube of this sat in my drawer, I'll have to pull it out and give it a try!
    Lovely review hunni :)

    Latasha xx |Today I Adore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet, thanks lovely! I just love the way this sits on the skin. Definitely give it a little try, see if you agree! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh this sounds lovely! I love your tattoo :D I have dry skin so I bet this would look vile on me :( but I could try the non matte one! I love the coverage it's given you xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! ♥ I really have found this to be so wonderful! I love the way it leaves my face feeling! Yep, definitely try the non matte one if that'd be better! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.