Spring Blush


I wanted to do a post about Bourjois blushes for a while, because they are definitely up there as one of my fave products for my chubby cheeks! :)

I have to be honest, no matter how many different brands I own or try out, I always have at least a few Bourjois blushes hanging around in my makeup bag. They smell amazing, the pots are so cute and a little goes a long way with them.

Now, the three pots I have at the moment are as follows;



I like each one for different reasons and I think they each have a great shade for different looks.

I think the Rose Amber is great for a really heavy makeup look, especially if I'm wearing false tan. I do think this shade is better on darker skin, as its quite strong. So I prefer this one when I have more makeup on, or a little tanner on, since I'm so pale.

Then there's the Golden Lilac which happens to be my favourite! I think this one is perfect for a date or a special evening, because it gives me a lovely tint and it just has a little more 'pop' than my daytime look. It goes on beautifully, with a very subtle golden flush. This just makes me feel special when I wear it.

Then finally there's the Golden Rose. This one is very girly and has a lovely pink tint. It's not too bright or obvious still though which I do find happens with some pink blushes. It's a sweet daytime shade and it gives a very delicate, pretty style.


Rose Amber                                              Golden Lilac                                           Golden Rose


So if you haven't guessed, I pretty much love Bourjois for their blush collection.
Have you tried any? What are your favourite blushes?
Let me know what you think in the comments below :)

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook          Twitter          Instagram

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.