Live with what you love.

I tease myself on a regular basis, dreaming of the day when my boyfriend and I will have our own beautiful home to decorate and style how we like. For now this will do, but all my lovely plans might inspire you or help you with your own place, if you fancy a change.
So this post is a little collection of homeware, fabulous prints, lovely handmade accessories and some great decor ideas I found which I think are *amazing* and I hope you might like too!

1. Damsel in Damask Garden Comforter.
2. Summer Flower Dec Pillow.
3. 5 Light Turquoise Chandelier.
4. Cherry Blossom Art Panel.
5. Parisian Love Seat in Candy Pink.

Wake up Frankie is an American company providing glamorous, girly fashion for bedrooms. They only currently ship in the USA, but I really wanted to feature them anyway, for any American readers out there. They have amazing decor ideas, and to be honest, I've managed to bag some of their stuff on Ebay before, so don't give up if you aren't in the US either. The best thing about their collections is they have something for everyone, whether you want pink and girly, arty, luxurious, a bit emo, etc.

Unicorn Cushion from www.ohhdeer.com - £34.95


DIY Lighting with Up-cycled Globes.



DIY Flower Wall Decor.


Private reading corner with IKEA.




My absolute dream work area!


Above designs from Better Decorating Bible.
And there we have it, my top picks!
I feel so inspired (and jealous!) when I see such great and creative spaces, what do you guys think?
Let me know if you like any :)


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.