What am I wearing?

Unfortunately I'm not brave enough yet to show it all on myself, but I'm sure that won't be for long!
For now, you can have a quick glimpse into what I'm wearing today, and I really wanted to show not only my clothing, but my makeup, accessories and the scent I've chosen too.
Enjoy!









Dress: Primark
Heart Necklace: Forever 21
Ring: Forever 21
Makeup: MAC Skin Finish Mineralize Powder, BareMinerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener, 
Benefit High Beam Highlighter, NARS 413 BLKR Blush, Barry M Dazzle Dust in 
Light Pink, Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in White
Perfume: Armani Diamonds 'Rose'.

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. What a beautiful dress! I love the colours and the detailing! The necklace is also so cute as well :) Im sure you look beautiful in it all as well :) x
    | Life as a Petite |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely! :) I do love this sweet dress. xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.