Holiday Must-Haves

I decided to do a quick post of all the beauties I've been keeping in mind for my holiday shop.
I'm going to Greece in late June with my boyfriend, and I have been buying some of the cutest outfits/accessories ever! But even though I already have quite a few bits and bobs, I can't seem to help teasing myself with more.

This is my little wishlist;


Oh my gosh this is so cute! I immediately fell in love with this. I love polka dots, I love pink and I love that it resembles a flirty 50's pin up style. Plus it's underwired, which I insist on because I am of the bigger sized breasticles, and it just makes good sense :)

I love anything pretty or decorative, and these sandals are beautifully embellished. If you don't feel like you can handle heels on holiday, these are a perfect replacement. They are dressed up and would accentuate any evening wear wonderfully. I'm definitely getting these!



This is beautiful, quirky and would glam up any outfit. And if you can't indulge in a head dress for holiday, when can you? This is amazing! Especially at such a decent price.



Ahh, I love this set, it's so unique and versatile. I think this would look great whether walking along the beach, or enjoying a few cocktails in the evening. I'd probably just dress this up with jewelry and wedges.


And there we have it! My most wanted items. Of course, there are hundreds more I want but I id try to pick the the items I want more than anything.
What clothing/accessories will you be wearing this summer?
xx

Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.