Rainy Sundays

Hello Darlings 

Hope you've been having a gorgeous weekend! I know I have.

I know for us lot in the UK the weather has taken quite a turn from sunshine and summer dresses, to thunder and puddles. I for one, am particularly happy about this. Don't get me wrong I can't wait for summer, but there is something about the rain pouring down outside my window that really makes me feel cosy. And this time its been useful too. I've been rearranging and organising the bedroom. Throwing away old clothes and belongings, making a pile of books to take the charity shops and generally giving a good spring clean!

I had found a cute little velvet jewelry holder whilst out in town last week, and I thought it was about time to put some bits and pieces on show, to remind myself to wear them more often.



Cute eh?

I also bought some sweet little gift boxes in Claires Accessories, which I decided to use to store little earrings and such! I adore that cat one.





I managed to box up 21 books and a whole bag of clothes too which can all go to the charity shops. So all in all its been a productive weekend! I'm still not done yet though. I plan on tackling inside other cupboards and on top of the wardrobes too. We tend to keep a lot of junk up there.

It's nice to just do a quick update post on what I've been upto in my spare time, so I hope you've enjoyed!
What have you guys been doing this weekend?

post signature

Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.