In Situ Cosmetics Review


Let me tell you something; I'm writing this post at 2am, and this is not unusual for me. You can regularly find me skulking around on Twitter too in the wee hours if you pay close attention. I'm a night owl, always have been, and I only ever get inspired at night. Which means if you run a blog like I do you basically do it when everyone else is asleep. And does this mean I sleep lots during the day? No actually. I sleep until around 9am, or 11 if I'm having a lovely lie in. So lack of sleep is always something I'm dealing with unfortunately. And this means dark circles and bags under my eyes are my signature look. Until now.



In Situ Cosmetics kept popping up on my Twitter feed by multiple bloggers for a few weeks, and so my interest was piqued. After A little mooch around their website, I decided I'd take a chance and order myself one of their customised eye care products. The impressive thing about this is you get to customise and select what you need from this product. So for me, I chose an eye balm, for night repair, to help clear up dark circles with a 'balancing and calming' formula. Now for someone with sensitive skin like me, that sounds sort of dreamy to be honest.



The packaging is beautiful and the cream comes in a bottle with a pump. This is great for popping in a handbag if needed, which I love. And how can I not mention that the bottle is personalised with my own name on it?! I didn't know they would do this so when I opened the box to find my own name printed on, well I felt a little bit special to be honest :] *Little things*.

The formula itself is so nourishing and rich that you can tell this is made for a delicate area of skin like the eyes, and it applies easily. There is no greasy residue, no irritating scent and best of all you feel pampered.

I must say I love this product. I've been using it every night for the past week and I can definitely say it's made my skin feel softer and the bags under my eyes are definitely reduced. I can't see much change with my dark circles, but maybe I need to give it a few weeks to really shift those bad boys, which is fair enough. I'm sure I'll let you guys know! 

What do you think? Would you try your own customised product from In Situ Cosmetics?





post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

9 comments

  1. I HATE the bags under my eyes, like little dark pits of despair!! I might try this if it's getting rave reveiws... What does it smell like or is it scentless? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same here Ash! Sucks doesn't it?! To be honest it's pretty scentless! Although I don't have the best nose really, so I double checked with my other half and he agrees! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love the fact that they print your name on it! It's all about first impressions and the little things make a BIG difference :) x

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! Especially since I didn't expect it! :D I was impressed haha.. little things! xx

      Delete
  3. This sounds amazing as I have the same problems with my under eye area, if you manage to improve your dark circles I will have to order myself one! Love the personalised name, such a nice touch x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely let you know over time as I use this! <3 Thanks for popping by gorgeous! xx

      Delete
  4. This looks like a great product that I need to try! My problem area is definitely my under eye area. I might have to invest in this. The personalized name is also a nice touch. xxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww same here <3 I'm always trying to improve them! This has definitely helped rid me of bags, I'm hoping ti works for my dark circles too! xx

      Delete
  5. The personalised bottle is so sweet! I need to try something like this out! xx
    http://antoniahetherington.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.