Pink Ladies


So it's been 13 years since Elle Woods hit the screen in Legally Blonde.  Crazy huh?
If you were anything like me, you were obsessed with this film. The girliness, the quotes, the PINK.
I still love it now, years later on nights when I need a really good girly film to paint my nails or do my hair to.
You can't help but get into the spirit from the opening credits.

The fashion is something to be admired, whether you like it or not. This is one girl who looks good in head to toe pink, whereas I'd look like a giant cupcake. Of course it helps to look like Reese Witherspoon!


Then came Mean Girls, "On Wednesday's we wear Pink", and many more Pink obsessed ladies in film and TV that we adored over the years.
So I was thinking I'd do a post dedicated to Pink fashion. If you're feeling extra girly and would like some cute Elle inspired additions to your wardrobe, then look no further. I've put together some sweet pink pieces with links for you to enjoy!



Hope you enjoy, leave a comment below!
Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.