Everything You Need To Know

Basically every magazine.
Bit of an angsty one this week. Just a little snarl at the media really. Nothing new or provocative here but something that always bothers me, and I wanted my own visual representation of it included in my journal, and on my blog.

Remember - Even the model in the photograph doesn't look like the model in the photograph. Wear makeup if you want to. Don't if you don't. Your sexuality is yours. Be proud of who you are and love yourself as much as (if not more) than you would anyone else.

Have a beautiful week guys xx
post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

6 comments

  1. I know how you feel. After watching that new TV show on Tatler magazine I wrote a post about how frequently they use the word 'slut' as the usage was so amazingly inappropriate. If you fancy reading it it's here. You may also like a video I watched yesterday about the difference between photos of men and women in The Sun newspaper - it's really frustrating! http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/12/02/no-more-page-3-the-sun-women-pictures-cut-out_n_6253238.html
    Cx
    charliedistracted.com / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more with you, nicely done - I used to read magazines all the time until I started to notice this type of message in each one, so I ended up stopping reading them. Great post. - Tasha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could not agree with you more!! Argh! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your art a lot, it inspires me to start getting back into collaging xx
    Love VictoriaJanex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.