A Crafty Surprise



I was recently contacted by Sykes Cottages asking if I'd like to collaborate, and would I be interested in trying out some of their craft kits? Obviously this was something I was really excited about! Soon enough, the most wonderful package made it's way to me and I'm absolutely thrilled to be involved.

Among my lovely surprises were a candle making kit with various scents, a jewellery making kit, an adorable card crafting pack, a button collection, a fabric notebook kit and some tasty treats! I was absolutely thrilled when it all arrived and have been planning a crafty day ever since! So now that Easter weekend is here, I have the perfect opportunity. I'll be sharing my creations and how everything goes in another post soon, but for now I wanted to share my bank holiday weekend plans with you guys.

What will you be getting up to this weekend? :)


post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

12 comments

  1. I love the button collection. I'll be chilling this weekend, there's no bank holiday for me though, I worked yesterday (friday) and I'll be working on Monday as well.
    Rubi | Instagram | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you make. The candle making kit sounds great and the selection of stuff you received is amazing! Rebecca | Rebecca Marie: UK Lifestyle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that's an odd combination - Sykes Cottages and craft kits! Never knew they did craft kits - learn something new everyday! The candle making kit sounds great... I made some scented candles for Christmas because I had so many empty glass jars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that button collection! These sound like such a lovely brand! Have fun crafting! Xx
    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh Fabric Covered Notebook and Candle Making sound the most appealing to me. Looking forward to seeing you get crafty

    Reinventing Neesha ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot how much I loved craft sets! And they sent you out some amazing bits! Have fun :) x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can use them with your projects.
    Excited to see what you produce.

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks right up my street! I'm hugely into crafting, I look forward to seeing what you make!

    http://mynameiszoeee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this little bundle looks lovely. It's been ages since I've featured anything crafty on my blog, I'd love to get back to it. I've been stock piling my Mollie Makes magazines so I think I'll make something out of them this weekend too xx

    Roxie ♥
    thebeautifulbluebird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this sounds wonderful! It all looks so cute ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh the fabric notebook sounds really cool, all looks so cute though.

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine // I’d love it if you entered my Blog Birthday Lifestyle Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow amazing =] I love crafts

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.