#LoveCarex Lovehearts Liverpool Event!


Last Saturday Gary and I popped into Liverpool city center (only a few minutes walk from we live really) for the exciting Carex #ShareTheLove event happening at Mr Simms sweet shop - YAY! Not only did we get adorable photos (perfect for my Instagram haha), we got to visit one of the best sweet shops in town, and find out all about the new Carex Lovehearts products which launched June this year.




As a lover all things cute, kitschy, kawaii and girly - this Fun Edition range really appealed to me already, before even trying it. I mean, it just looks like something I'd have at home, doesn't it?! Haha. The gorgeous new range really DOES smell like lovehearts candy though, and the cravings it gave me reached dangerous levels!

I also didn't realise that Carex also have a wonderful Bubblegum version of their handwash too, as well as other exciting and playful products, like Strawberry Laces hand wipes, and Bubblegum hand hand gel too! Winner. Basically you can live the sweetest life ever, hehe.


We got the most adorable goodybag ever, featuring a bunch of the awesome products! Obviously I'm so happy to get a few yummy sweets, but I have to say I was thrilled with the fun edition range being included! As an illustrator, I get my hands dirty A LOT. Whether it's drawing all day, painting, glueing - I put my hands through a lot. So to have products that take care of them, keeping them soft, moisturised and super clean; is awesome.

At the event in Mr Simms, they had a wonderful offer on giving everyone a bottle of the new Lovehearts hand wash when they spent over £3, so we seen a lot of happy faces on the day. The bottle's themselves are only £1.40 from Tesco, and I have a feeling I'm going to be stocking up! Haha.

I just want to say I had such a FUN day and a huge thank you to the wonderful Carex team who were so, so lovely! I really enjoyed it, and Gary was thrilled with 'his' bag of goodies haha.


If you could choose any scent for a fun new range, what would you choose?





 photo SIG_zpsjqlmpka9.png


*Post in collaboration with Carex. All views my own. See my disclaimer for more info.

Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.