My very first official interview!

Liverpool, Merseyside, UK
As some of you may already know from previous posts, I won a competition with Amazine online and UK magazine Company. Since then they contacted me for an interview for their newsletter, and it was a lot of fun answering some of their questions and being involved with such cool companies.


I thought I'd share the outcome of that interview with you all, as I'm so happy with it.
And thank you to amazine.com for this lovely opportunity!
Let me know what you guys think please.

Happy reading :)







Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments

  1. Wow! Congratulation, Jemma. It's such a big achievement :) hope your path will be even broader and wider in blogging.
    And as you wish, I nominate you a Liebster Award !!

    Check my blog please, xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! So lovely! I hope this is the start of a great thing :) xx

      Delete
  2. Wow this is incredible congrats :') loved the questions and answers xxx

    www.krystelcouture.com
    Real Techniques Core Collection Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.