Hello April

Happy April everyone! I'm rather pleased to say hello to April showers, longer days, and of course.. my birthday! Quite a few reasons already to love April :] But in case you need a few more..


Meet My Advertisers;


Jasmin Charlotte


Jasmin is someone whose blog I've admired for a long time and I'm flattered to have her featured as an advertiser. Jasmin Charlotte is a lifestyle blog and a place with something for everyone! Follow Jasmin's adventures, see snippets of her life and enjoy super helpful posts like 'What Every Blogger Needs To Know About Twitter'. 




Recognise the name? Kim has been featured as an advertiser before and I'm delighted to have her back! She's still in the early stages of blogging, and doing amazing for it! So much better than I was at that stage. She blogs about beauty, lifestyle, wishlists gift ideas and more! Pop over to her blog and show her a little support :)




Meet Indra! One of the sweetest girls I've spoken to since I began blogging and she is a fantastic blogger. Her blog is a plethora of beauty, a dash of lifestyle and a sprinkle of fashion posts. She's also a firm favourite of mine on Twitter!




Oh my gosh; Olivia! Having met this girl in real life and hung out with her, I can honestly say she's one of the most loveliest and funniest bloggers I know! Her blog is all about beauty, lifestyle, fashion, body confidence and inspiration. It's a treasure trove of amazing posts I regularly get lost in. You'll love her blog and her awesome personality just as much!




Andrea is a qualified fashion stylist and self confessed beauty addict! Over on her blog you can find her obsession with makeup and all things beauty results in beauty reviews, shopping guides and more. Take a peep into her love of beauty and get to know her this month!




I'm so pleased to introduce you guys to Melissa, and her blog Footsteps On The Globe! I've never featured a travel inspired blog before and I'm really excited! Melissa's blog is focused on giving everyone the travel bug; not just those lucky few who have the time, money or determination to go wandering the earth. She features posts such as '30 Free Things To Do In London' and '25 Things You Didn't Know About New York' which were such interesting and fun reads. Check her out and get inspired!



Roxie's blog; The Beautiful Bluebird is one that inspired me since I first started my own blog, and I'm so excited to have her featured this month! If you love blogs that feature baking, lifestyle, books and beauty then you are in for a treat! With a little love of everything vintage, Roxie brings you her inspirations and loves through her posts. She also has a competition on at the moment, and if you'd like to take part you can find it here.


What new blogs will you discover this month?





post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

9 comments

  1. These are all great! Got my breakfast ready so that I can sit and read through all the recommended posts, the london one you've link to sounds great!
    Rebecca | Rebecca Marie: UK Lifestyle & Music Blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Longer days are amazing. I can't wait for a day when I'm finishing work at 8.30 and it's still light out.
    Rubi | Instagram | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Thankyou so much for the kind words!! <3 Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post! Happy April :)
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some great bloggers listed here - going to check out all the ones I haven't heard of! Such a cute post :)

    Alex
    efflorescentdream.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely list =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo look forward to reading all these blogs!! xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am always on the look out for some new blogs. Time to sit down with a well earned easter brownie and read these!! 😊

    Www.amandabootes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.