Destroy All Humans!



Recently I was given the chance to try one of the awesome pieces from We Love Bark; an independent t-shirt company in the UK. I have to admit I was totally thrilled with this, because I'd caught WLB's Twitter account over the last few weeks, and they were already on my radar as an awesome one to watch.

The collections they have in at the moment are amazing, so it was really hard to choose with design I wanted. Plenty of sass, pop culture, irony and cute imagery was found as I was hunting for something very 'me'. I just love that they do kind of off beat work, it's such a refreshing alternative to everyone wearing the same top from Primark.

After teasing myself for a while, I finally settled on the 'Destroy All Humans' tee (the Daria one did almost have me though!). This one is definitely made for me. Cute, purple, kinda anti-social... Yes please. It arrived within 2 days and is by far the softest t-shirt I own, seriously. I've worn this a few times already, and gotten a few compliments on Instagram when I posted a photo - yay! It definitely resembles my style, and I'm already looking to get my hands on another soon!

A huge thank you to Allie over at We Love Bark, because she is truly one of the sweetest people. I wish her all the luck and love for her business; I'm extremely passionate about supporting small business and WLB deserves a visit from everyone!

P.S. I adore this 'Stay Creepy' one too!





post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

13 comments

  1. I love tee's with these kind of prints on them! Wish more made them in black since I don't feel comfortable in white :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, something I'd totally wear myself! Might have to check them out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do appreciate a good illustrated t-shirt. I like the creepy and cute top they do. Pretty much sums me up. ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love their tees, especially the ones about unicorns. Hahah, you know me!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Definitely going to check them out now :D xx

    http://mynameiszoeee1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Comfy tees are the best tees! And I love the cheeky slogan! I'm going to check out the site right after I finish typing this comment! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks amazing.. <3

    Rafiia Hussain
    www.mysteriousblogger21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I used to love the Destroy All Humans video game when I was a teenager! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a cute tee! It looks wonderful ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would definitely love to wear that tee! I think it would fit perfectly into my work day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Their clothes are so funky. I'll have to check then our when I'm back home in the UK.
    Helen
    www.teainthetub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.