Five Pretty Blogs

Sometimes there are moments when you just need to share the love, and throw some positive vibes around. So today's post is going to celebrate five other beautiful blogs you should visit. Now, before you think I'm really lovely and sweet, let me clear; I'm being totally selfish. Being positive towards others makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, and I'm in it for the fuzz. (#weirdestquoteever)
There are a few lists of blogs I could have done; Favourite ever blogs, the funniest blogs, most inspiring... etc. But I'm going with the the prettiest, and by that I don't mean that these are pretty with no substance. These blogs all have such wonderful, different qualities and are creative in various ways that I love. But their common feature is that all of them are beyond beautiful and awesome!

So here we go. The five prettiest blogs I follow;


Fine and Dandy


Claire's been one of my personal little sprinkles of joy for a long time. Her blog 'Fine and Dandy' is a constant source of happiness, quirkyness and pretty photos bound to make you fall in love.


Lemon Freckles




Toni's blog 'Lemon Freckles' is the very epitome of cute! Filled with sweet pastels, fun features and amazing illustrations; my little kawaii heart aches every time I visit.


Im Being Erica

Erica's is a blog I've only recently discovered, but I can honestly say my heart has been stolen. It's a place of beauty and brightness! No matter what she's writing about she brings a pretty spark to everything :)


Scribbles Of Valerie

Scribbles Of Valerie is a blog I always come to for inspiration and sweetness on the eyes. Valerie blogs about all the little joys in life and does it in the most elegant way. Pretty is an understatement here, I think you'll agree. 


Rebecca Coco


If there's one thing I appreciate in a blog, it's a little bit of pink! Rebecca is clearly another fan of all things girly, and I love it. She's one of the sweetest people, and her blog is a delight of princessy treasures. Worth a visit from all of you!


Will you give these ladies a visit? And would you like to see more blog lists?
Let me know in the comments! 


post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

13 comments

  1. These are all such pretty blogs! Off to spend a good few hours reading through them all! :) Thanks for sharing Rebecca | Rebecca Marie | UK Lifestyle Blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been following these girls, now I am! xx
    Rose
    http://www.lepetitrianon.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have great blog recommendations. I started reading "Lemon Freckles" because of you. I also read "Rebecca Coco". I may check out some more of these blogs!

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, all of these blogs sound wonderful! Thank you for sharing ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely going to be checking these blogs out, I love a pretty blog <3

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine // I’d love it if you entered my Blog Birthday Lifestyle Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll definitely be checking these lovely blogs out.
    Rubi | Instagram | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for introducing me to a few beautiful blogs that I've been missing out on! :) x

    www.lilliputianrose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hope my blog will be on that list someday too :) http://twolittleboxes.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love finding new blogs. And love the community for posts like this!! 😊😊

    Amanda || amandabootes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like a good checking out new blogs session :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love finding new blogs to read! Thanks for this :)

    Beth x

    Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.