This Material Culture Jewellery



I'm not often great at accessorising; never really knowing what suits me, or how to wear jewellery at work. So when This Material Culture got in touch with me and offered to send me a piece from their range, I jumped at the chance. 
This Material Culture are a Liverpool brand who provide handmade, unique pieces 'inspired by the world'. When they contacted me I took a little look around their social media, and found their Instagram here. It's a delightful insight into the work they put into their brand, their beautiful jewellery and the inspirations behind it all. It's really nice to see a local business doing well for themselves.

I was able to choose my own piece from the collection, and I decided to go with the beautiful Arrow Necklace* I had my eye on. I was so happy when this arrived in the post, because it was even prettier in real life. I absolutely adore delicate, simple necklaces rather than big, chunky ones so I knew I had chosen right for myself. The quality is amazing, and for only £5 I couldn't believe it. I decided to team it with a white tee with navy stripes. Something about this combination just screams Spring to me, and I loved it. I've been wearing my necklace everyday and gotten compliments on it already!

If you feel like supporting small business, head on over to This Material Culture and browse their huge collection. I'd like to say a big thank you to them for thinking of me, and I wish them every success in the future, as they are a wonderful bunch!


*Item was gifted, not sponsored. All views are my own.
post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

17 comments

  1. aww these necklaces are soo pretty and dainty! will deffo check them out! xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how sweet and dainty it is! Plus they have so many designs :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love how this necklace is so small and delicate. It definitely adds a nice touch. Beautiful!

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm such a fan of smaller, subtler jewellery! xx

      Delete
  3. £5? That's so good! And it's so gorgeous.

    http://www.alittletwistof.co.vu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how simple it looks but still really pretty x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I know, it's cute and a lovely little accessory with any outfit :)

      Delete
  5. So pretty *goes straight to their website* x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, let me know if you get anything! xx

      Delete
  6. What a gorgeous necklace!! Love it!
    Http://crafternooncabaretclub.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love dainty jewellery and I'm a little obsessed with arrow symbols. This necklace is gorgeous!
    Reinventing Neesha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love arrows for some reason! xx

      Delete
  8. I love this! I really like arrow necklaces, they are so dainty. I tend to wear the same necklace everyday but I like to mix it up every now and again! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute necklace, it looks tiny.
    Rubi | Instagram | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this looks like such a cute necklace! I love simple jewelry like this ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh they're gorgeous, I love dainty little necklaces at the moment

    Alice-Christina
    www.aliceswonderemporium.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.