BareMinerals Bareskin Foundation


BareMinerals are a brand I personally love, and their products almost always leave me super happy :)
So knowing this, I was thrilled last week when I seen on their Facebook they were giving away free samples of their new Brightening Serum Foundation 'Bareskin'. I jumped at the chance, and gave in my details to receive a sample. I also made my boyfriend do this, so that I could try two different shades, cheeky I know!


I opted for a light, porcelain and a slightly warmer natural shade. The only frustrating thing is that these samples do not have the individual names on them, so to purchase one of these specific ones I'll have to visit one of their counters with the sample bottle and ask. But that's not the end of the world really is it?
Each little sample contains 3ml, and while this doesn't seem much I must say it goes a long way. I this photograph below, you can see I only have a very small amount on my brush. This did my whole face, and neck too! 



I can't believe how buildable this foundation is. A little really does go a long way. It felt so soft and silky on my skin, and I can really see a great improvement under my eyes where I suffer from dark circles. The fluid and sleek application helped this product apply evenly over my skin, and I felt I got a really good coverage from this, without it seeming 'cakey'. 


I'm really glad I got to try the two samples, because I was able to see which shade suited my skin better. I decided that the slightly darker one was too much for my pale skin (see above), and decided to go with the more porcelain tone. I was so impressed by this foundation, it's definitely going on my list of products to buy in the next few weeks. I was going to make Estee Lauder Double Wear my next foundation to buy, but I'll probably get this first! Wonderful stuff.
Its SPF 20 (brilliant) and retails for £26 on their website. I'm so skint at the moment, but this definitely seems worth it, even to me! That's must tell you how much it's impressed me.

I felt beautiful with this on my skin.


Have you guys given this a try/will you?



post signature


7 comments

  1. Great review. i need to get a sample of this and try it out for myself! There's so many new foundations on the market right now and I wanna try them all haha x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I have a little list of ones I need!! <3 Haha x

      Delete
  2. I am waiting for my sample to arrive! Very excited :) So glad to read that you thought it was amazing - hope it is as good for me! :) xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just brought this today and it really is a foundation for keeps! Feels amazing on the skin, covers well, doesn't cake and looks better and better the longer you wear it :)
    nlmorgan, lifestyle & beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you like it! My boyfriend just bought me Estee Lauder Double Wear which Im SO happy about, but I will be making this a regular purchase because I was so impressed! xx

      Delete
  4. I really want to try this foundation. Will have to get me a sample x

    Laura Kate | Beau La Belle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a sample last week and I wore it a lot, till the last drop! It's really great :) Love the miniatures you got! And yeah, I would have done the same to receive two shades to try ;) xx

    Gyudy’s Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.