Three Things


Three Things You Taught Me

1. Never let anyone make you feel inferior.
Still a struggle sometimes, but in moments of weakness I only have to think of how strong and confident you were, and I am empowered.

2. Learn as much as you can.
Knowledge is power, and a gift. One that will enrich your life and reward you over and over again. Never take education for granted, and make the most of your brain.

3. Fight for what you believe in.
Something I try to do all the time, wherever I can. You were never one to shy away or to not stand up for important things. Your whole life was an inspiration to me.


I love you more every single day, and you are always in my thoughts. Not a day goes by without your memory. I hope I make you proud.

Happy Birthday Dad.
xx






post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

18 comments

  1. Such a special post! Your Dad would be so, so, SO proud of you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely post Jemma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweetheart, sending you lots of love <3 x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry Jiv, Sending all my love and thoughts, he would definitely be proud of you! <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you today, what a lovely and inspiring post, sounds like he was a great and very wise man and he'd be very proud of all you have achieved <3


    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is lovely, wishing you the best <3

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely post. May do something similar on Wednesday. Hope you're ok xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful post Gemma and inspiring words.

    Sammie

    Little Blonde Life - Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely, heartfelt post Jemma. Thinking of you and sending lots of love and hugs your way <3 - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, sending my love. This is such a sweet and heartfelt post ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Jemma,

    I just want to let you know that this is one of the sweetest posts I ever read :)

    Cannot wait to read more from you!

    Have a nice day,

    Zuzana

    http://allquietonthedreamerfront.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a wonderful post! Im sure he is proud of you :)

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sending good vibes your way <3 You were so blessed to have a great father in your life x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely lovely post Jemma. I'm sure you make your Dad proud every day :)

    Emma xx

    www.alittlefreckle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a lovely post. I am sure you will treasure this.
    I am sure your dad is looking down on you, and smiling everyday.
    All my love. Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.