The Christmas Tag

*Image taken from Tumblr



I was tagged by the gorgeous Amy to do this one, and I gave in quite easily since it's so festive!..


-What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?

Oooh I don't know, a romantic log cabin in the snow somewhere with Gary hehe. I've never been one for Christmas really, well, since I was a kid anyway. But I'm quite thrilled to be spending our first Christmas together in our own home! Then we'll go to my mums and see all the family Boxing day :]


-Favourite Christmas movie?


Everyone says Elf! But the one time I tried to watch it I didn't like it and got bored. To be honest.. I'm not to keen on Zoey Deschanel or Will Ferrell so... Also just to really annoy you guys - I haven't seen the Grinch either haha! I'd have to say I love TNBC and Miracle on 34th Street. Oh and I know Harry Potter isnt a Christmas film but they're always on and it's awesome!

-Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?

I've only been naughty once or twice this year haha. I'd say nice list overall! ^_^

-Have you ever had a white Christmas?

Yeah but it wasn't picturesque or anything, more sludgy. Oh England <3

-Where do you usually spend your Christmas?

Usually at my mums but since Gary and I have just moved, we're having a quiet romantic one together!

-Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

Yes, usually allowed one especially for Christmas eve haha!

-Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?

Prancer.. Vixen.. Rudolph... Blitzen? ... Dancer... Oh I don't bloody know.

-What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year?

My mums Christmas dinner is pretty epic! Also bringing in the new year with a kiss from Gary ^__^ (I know I'm cheesy!)

-Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

Fake! We've never done real ones - lovely but messy.

-Hands down, what's your all-time favourite Christmas food and Christmas sweet treat?

Chocolate cake with cream after Christmas dinner... oh the calories!

-Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?

Both! Let's be honest we all love getting awesome, thoughtful pressies. But I would always choose to give rather than receive because you simply can't beat making someone happy! :]

-Does your family have a special Christmas recipe you like to help make?

Haha no. My mum cooks dinner and I'll never be able to cook. That's all I know. 
Oh god my future children are gonna have to have take out... HA.

-Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?

Oh I love it! I wouldn't say I'm brilliant, but I enjoy it all the same!


-Most memorable Christmas moment?

When mum and dad surprised me with my first computer. Amazing. When dad hid a ring for mum in a bauble on the tree <3 Ughh. Lovely/heartbreaking memories.

-What made you realise the truth about Santa?

In all honesty I don't remember ever believing in Santa. My childhood sounds grim haha! It wasn't! :]

-Do you make New Year resolutions? Do you stick to them?

I don't make ones like, 'Ok I' gona do THIS, THIS AND THIS'.. It's more like.. 'Well this year I need to focus on the positives, and always strive to let the little things in life go'. -etc. Just maybe a mantra I'd like to remember.

-What makes Christmas special for you?

Everyone is celebrating something at once! That's lovely. Whether it's simply wishing someone a Merry Christmas, or sending out cards, and receiving cards, seeing family and giving a gift to a loved one - it's all wonderful. 

And on that note - I hope you all have an awesome Christmas!



post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

6 comments

  1. Hahahaha I have used the same picture on one of my blogposts hahahaha. :)
    I loved reading this post. I kind of want to put this on my blog.
    So excited for it now.
    Also the reindeer are dasher, dancer, prancer, vixen, commet, cupid, donner, blitzen and rudolph. <3
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie
    NEW OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fishnetsxd-Ellens-Blog/755028624580555?notif_t=page_new_likes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO GLAD that I have found your blog. You have a new fan. Fantastic posts. You can find me over on www.thelipstickdaily.com and I would LOVE to hear your views on my blog.

    Georgie
    xoxo

    www.thelipstickdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH FINALLY someone else who didn't really like Elf. I just watched it for the first time this week... and it was eh, it was okay. I do like Zooey but I don't like Will Ferrell. It was just EH! I feel like everyone who loves it saw it when they were little so that's why they think it's hilarious...lol


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. To help you out:

    On Dasher, on Dancer, on Prancer and Vixen. One Comet, On Cupid, On Donna and Blitzen! - Rudolf isn't one of the original reindeer!!

    I love reading everyone else's Christmas Tag posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watch The Grinch! It's my favourite and always gets me in the festive mood!

    http://loquaciouslolita.wordpress.com/2014/11/24/the-christmas-tag/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.