Hair Product Haul




So today I kind of went on a determined shopping spree. If you follow me on Twitter, you may have seen me moaning last night about the fact my hair grows reeeeally slow, and I want it much longer. It's annoying because I already knew I was planning on dying it - I'm finally in a job where they don't mind bright colours, so I'm gonna experiment with purple/turquoise. Of course I've had bright hair colours a lot in the past, and I know bleaching it will not help me in my quest to grow my hair. However, I've not had my hair a bright colour in about a year or two and it's killing me! So I've decided I'll go for it, and once it's done I'll concentrate on treating it like princess hair! I will nourish it and nurture it like a baby.

You can see all the products I went out and bought above, including the bleach I need to lighten my hair (I've used the Jerome Russell ones for years), coconut oil (a godsend) and the blue, turquoise and purple dyes I'm going to try over the next few weeks (eep!).

I had many suggestions on Twitter for products that will help keep my hair healthy, and even more excitingly; help it to grow! The Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatments were recommended to me at least 10 times, and I've decided to give them a go. I've picked up the tub treatment, the leave in spray, and the conditioner. I'll be using them all pretty frequently, and I really hope I see a difference in the health and length of my hair. I'll give it at least a month, but you can be sure I'll do a follow up post about how it's gone so keep your eyes peeled for that.

And you can be sure I'll get photos up as soon as I experiment with my new hair colours! I'll try find a chance to do them in the next week :] eep. 

So what products work for you guys? Do you have a holy grail product that makes your hair feel super healthy and nourished? Or have you tried the Lee Stafford Growth range? Let me know! x





post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

10 comments

  1. If you are wanting your hair to grow, try Lush New shampoo bar. Its working wonders on my hair :)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous your going bright! I've seen the hair I want for april I want to be like a purple mermaid! for my ombre atm I LOVE using Lush Marilyn cause it helps with the brassyness but also makes my hair soft. I haven't used it for a month and now my hair feels in bad condition :(
    girlwiththestrawberrytattoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear by La Riche Directions so you'll be getting some good conditioning from them if you leave it in for a long time but I think I may steal some of your ideas and pamper my head with some of those treatments.
    Good luck and enjoy your new hair :)

    http://eyelinerflicks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo...looking forward to seeing how your hair turns out. Loving the choice of colours. I've been taking hair and nail vitamins and after about a couple of months I did notice a real difference with the thickness and shininess of my hair. Worth a go! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found those products great for making my hair condition look/feel better but after years of dying it etc honestly the only thing that let my hair grow was cutting off all the split ends completely then a year of frequent trims and no dying or bleaching or straightening. I promise you the difference you'll see in just a few months of not touching it is well worth it if you're serious about growing it, it's better than any product I've ever bought! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I can't wait to see your new bright hair!! I bet it's going to look amazing :)

    I hadn't heard of Lee Stafford before, but when I want to grow my hair again I'll definitely give it a go! Let us know how you get on with it :)

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see your hair colour! I can't have bright hair at work sadly, or else I'd love to have lilac hair right now. I've used the Lee Stafford range before and did find it alright, but it was kind of out of my budget to buy repeatedly which I think is needed for the best results! I do absolutely love Avon's argan oil and Boot's coconut & almond leave in conditioner, both of which are really cheap x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Can't wait to see the bright colours :D I'd love to be experimental like that but I doubt it would suit me, I think you could pull it off so well Jemma :D I was recommended Lee Stafford too, I only have the tub one which I still haven't used yet but I definitely need to give it a go :) Let me know when you've used it if it is any good please :D

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is nothing I love more than treating my hair, I prefer it over skincare and makeup. Please let us know how the Lee Stafford mask goes as I heard a lot of people buying it but no amazing reviews x
    http://latteincoventgarden.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colour of the new hair, I have tired the Lee Stafford but it didn't really work for me. Hope it works for you :)

    Pams Stuff and Things

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.