Christmas Sparkles










Hello my lovelies! Hope you're all doing well and you've been enjoying the weekend. We're quickly creeping nearer to Christmas now, the big day is only 18 days away! Where has this year gone I wonder.. ?

Hopefully you aren't as lost and behind as me; The only Christmas prep I've done so far is write my cards out, and I'm still yet to send them - bad Jemma. But if you are in need of a special gift idea for someone still, then I may have just the thing for you.

Recently I was very kindly sent some samples from The Luxury Jewellery Company and after a week of careful consideration, I'm ready to share my loves and thoughts with you guys in the hopes of helping you with your Christmas shop!




Firstly there's the Single Tri Set* gift package which comprises of a matching necklace, bracelet and stud earrings made of Swarovski crystal. (Also pictured at the very top of this post). This set is simply beautiful, and demands elegance. I was so thrilled that the earrings were studs because I only ever wear stud earrings, no hoops or drop earrings for me. Simple but striking little beauties which I will treasure in my jewellery box until special occasions. The necklace and bracelet are such astounding quality that I fear my photographs (even after hours of trying) will never do them justice. The whole set in my opinion, belong to special occasions. Those times when we want to look the absolute best we can, and I would recommend getting the most out of these in a formal setting, such as a wedding. They really are that beautiful. 


The second item sent to me was just as exquisite in quality, but vastly different in style. The Love, Live, Dance, Sing Bracelets* are a set of four silver bangles each inscribed with its own inspirational quote. “Dance as though no one is watching you, Love as though you have never been hurt before, Sing as though no one can hear you, Live as though heaven is on earth.”



These bracelets are definitely more of an everyday jewellery set. From the sweet and quirky quotes to the simple silver band, these pieces are pretty and well suited to anyone's daytime wear. I personally love the 'Love' bracelet most, and have found myself wearing it everyday; which is unusual for me as I never usually wear jewellery 24/7. I've even had a few compliments too! My only slight wish with this set, is the font used for the quotes. Now this is probably just the old graphic designer student in me, but I would have loved a script/handwritten style so much more. I feel it would make the message seem so much more personal. But as I say, it's such a small thing and I really do appreciate the quality and pretty style of these pieces.

What about you guys, do you like any of these? Would you wear any or give them to a loved one?



post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

15 comments

  1. I love the last bracelets, they're so pretty. I like having a little quote on my wrist to pick me up during the day!
    Estelle - Let Me Go Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really sweet! I like picking and choosing between them on a daily basis ^__^ x

      Delete
  2. Love the bangles! Cute, quirky and like you said, perfect for everyday wear. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I love them to be honest :D <3 Thanks for popping by cutie! xx

      Delete
  3. I love the necklace and earrings they are so sparkly and look super glamorous. The bracelets are also such a cute idea x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm further behind than you. I haven't even started writing the cards yet!

    My favourite's are the earrings. I love a nice sparkly pair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bracelets with messages but the sparkly set is also really pretty! And would make a great Xmas present. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're so beautiful! Definitely a gorgeous addition to any jewellery box :) ! xx

      Delete
  6. That sparkly set looks stunning! Would definitely consider getting that for a loved one for Christmas!

    Emma | frillsanddoodads.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous pieces of jewellery! I know what you mean about wanting the font to be more of a script font - it's more romantic isn't it? :) x

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I know! It'd just be that touch more perfect then wouldn't it? Nevermind - still love them so much! Thanks for popping by gorgeous! xx

      Delete
  8. I love those bracelets, they're so pretty - and very Pinterest xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.