Kiss Cosmetics KISStick Product Launch

kiss cosmetics lipstick purple brand review makeup
I'm guessing you guys already know I love a bright colour, right? If not, I'm doing something very wrong here. Whether it's my makeup, my hair, my clothing or even my tattoos; a bold colour will always go down very well with me. So when Kiss Cosmetics* sent me one of their brand new products ready to review, I jumped at the chance!

Can we first and foremost talk about the packaging? I know it means nothing in terms of how good a product is, but it is our first impression into the care and quality. And let's face it, we're all suckers for something that draw in the eye.

kiss cosmetics lipstick purple osculate orchid
This bright,bold, bubblegum-esque lipstick is a heavenly addition to my makeup collection, and quite fitting for someone as colourful as I. I honestly did a little 'squee' for Kawaii girls everywhere when I opened the package and seen it.

Next up; The smell. Yes, you read that right. I noticed as soon as I applied it, that it had the most beautiful scent for a lipstick; which I don't think I've experienced with others before. It's hard for me to describe, but I think 'sweet' is as close as I can come to doing it justice. And no, not sickly sweet or cheap like those terrible lipsticks you'd get free with magazines as a kid. Oh the nostalgia...

The pigmentation is simply amazing, especially considering this is a lipstick that will be available for only £7! No need to keep reapplying with this bad boy, one quick swipe and you're ready to go. It is bold and beautiful; so basically everything I want in a lipstick. The exact shade is 'Osculate Orchid' which is a dreamy deep purple with a pink undertone.

kiss cosmetics osculate orchid lipstick

kiss cosmetics osculate orchid lipstick swatch
The creamy, rich formula worked wonders on my lips; which tend to be quite dry. The power behind my pout felt immense as I wore this at the weekend, and very me. I'm quite the sucker for a purple lipstick anyway, and this has fast become my favourite. 

The KISStick Osculate Orchid is going to be available from 20th May so be sure to visit the website and nab one up quick!

It's an exciting shade from an exciting brand, and I'm definitely going to be purchasing a few products from them in the future. 


post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

9 comments

  1. This shade is INSANE. So so so gorgeous, I want to be a bit bolder with my lipstick choices and this could certainly be considered bold! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shade! I don't know if I could pull it off though!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a gorgeous shade! It's so vibrant and definitely a super bold way to start the week! Have a happy monday x

    www.lucindafreya.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo thos makeup line looks soo cool! Will definitely check it out! Great post! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one pretty colour =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This colour looks gorgeous! I absolutely love purples and have far too many in my collection but I'm always happy to add one more! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I would just buy it for the packaging! Haha. Amaze. However when you said they do bright shades, that made my day! And then you said the pigment was real good... I think this lippy is going to be my Summer purchase!!
    Kate iihmakeupandglitter.blogspot.com XxX

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds amazing! The colour is stunning ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jeez Louise. This lipstick is perfect. I too am a big fan of color, so the packaging is already enticing me to buy from Kiss. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.