Adding A Little Character


As our new home comes together more each day, I'm noticing how sometimes the little things can make all the difference. Sure the appliances and sofas and whatnot make a huuuge difference (especially when there's no sofa to park on after a long day!), but often enough it's the small plants, pretty lights, or unique prints which give life to a room. With this in mind I took another trip to Nook & Cranny recently, as I so often do.


Now the Bill Murray print is not from Nook & Cranny, Gary and I found this last year in a little craft fair and instantly fell in love. Who doesn't want Bill Murray on their wall?! But the rest are all from N&C this past week. I love the cat cards so much that we bought them so we could frame or display them in some way on the walls. Maybe a collage if we find more cat themed prints we love.. What do you guys think?



I must say the only heartbreaking thing is I really wanted to pick up a Zelda themed print I seen in store, but we couldn't get that too, so we chose the wolf print shown above. And let's be honest he really is snazzy.

I just kind of wanted to share these with you guys because I love finding such beautiful little treasures, and I love when you guys recommend even more places for me to find some! I'll be giving these prints pride of place soon, and I'm sure I'll find more too.

What have you been buying lately?



post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

7 comments

  1. These are great finds, I think the last one is definitely my favorite :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe mine too! Such a cutie lol :) Thanks for popping by Jess! xx

      Delete
  2. What a lovely idea to frame cards :) little touches really do make a difference :) hope you're settling in!

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Karen, we're doing great! <3 xx

      Delete
  3. Great idea to frame the cards! I love the geometric cat card, it's so cute!
    Emily xxx
    Emily May- Interior Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of Nook and Cranny, but it looks like a great place! Loveee the cat prints, and I love the idea of framed cards, I think its a very unique way of making your house your own :)

    Hazel Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a cheap and easy way to make your walls a little prettier! ^__^ I love this shop so much hehe xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.