Meet The Girls

Hello my lovelies! March is finally here and with that, we can say hello to Spring. I don't know about you guys, but I'm excited to see a few more bright days (even if they're rainy!), pastel colours and flowers popping up everywhere.
Source

Spring is also a great time to branch out and try new things, so where better to start than finding yourself a beautiful new blog to read? This month I have a bunch of six beautiful and eclectic ladies, all hoping you might pop by and visit their little space of the internet. I hope you find something you enjoy!


Anisha - All You Need Is Red Lipstick


'Hi, My name is Anisha, I am 24 years old and I am a wife, mother and a crispoholic (yes I am obsessed with crisps…what can I say it’s an obsession :P) I have a beauty blog called ‘All You Need Is red Lipstick’ which is an all exclusive beauty blog with a dash of fashion and hair. I love makeup, it’s a love that came about when I was a late teen, and I have not looked back. In my blog I share with you my favourite products, reviews, tips and tricks and miscellaneous stuff including fashion, hair and maybe some recipes! I hope you can come visit my blog!'




Michelle's pretty blog is a place for her to write about beauty, lifestyle, craft, travel, books and photography. In other words, there is something for everyone! I especially love her crafts and DIY's as she clearly has a talent for putting all sorts of things together in the blink of an eye :) I'm sure you'll find something to love at her blog.




Genuinely excited to have Sarah back on my blog! She is one of the loveliest bloggers I've ever spoke to, and I'm lucky enough that I'll actually be meeting her this month too! She is also a Liverpool blogger, and consistently puts a smile on my face with her great posts. Sarah features lifestyle, beauty and fashion posts on her gorgeous blog, and I guarantee you'll love her!



Ahhh, Emmi is a girl after my own heart! Another bookworm who finds true pleasure roaming through fictional tales of love, loss, mystery and adventure! After all, who doesn't love a good book? Explore Emmi's blog today and discover some fantastic suggestions to enjoy on this lazy Sunday.




When I first came upon Fiona's blog, my first thought was 'Ooh she's a nerd & I'm a dork! Geeks forever!' - Yes, and this is why I'm a dork. Fiona's blog is a wonderful combination of all things bookish, beauty, food, games, TV/film and music. There's something for everyone! 





And finally, Dazzled mag! This is something extra special and new for my advertisers, which is lovely. Dazzled isn't just a place for one writer, it's an amazing online place for lots of contributors to all come together. Dazzled is a platform for young girls to share their ideas, thoughts and interests with each other, which just seems bloody awesome doesn't it?! I thoroughly enjoy this feeling of community, and hope you'll all take a visit to Dazzled.



post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

1 comment

  1. These all look great, I'm definitely going to have to check some of them out ♥
    Have a lovely March!
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.