The Netflix Tag



I popped by the blog of lovely Alice Anne last night, and when I discovered she had sat down and created The Netflix Tag, my inner hermit rejoiced. I'm quite the Netflix addict, and thought this would be a cool way to find more shows to watch on there. Also I added two questions in at the end, because I really wanted to answer them haha. So let me know if you do this tag! :]


1. What are you favourite series' to watch on Netflix? 
Orange is the New Black, Dexter, Greys Anatomy, The Office, Skins, Lost and Rupaul's Drag Race!

 2. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
Scandal and The Office.. oh and some Friends.

3. If you could have any series, old or new put on Netflix, what would it be? 
Umm.. My Mad Fat Diary, Broadchurch, Sex and The City, The Simpsons, Adventure Time.

4. What is your one peeve about Netflix?
The navigation isn't great. You just end up scrolling for ages trying to find something.

5. What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix?
Some snacks, a blanket, Twitter (because I can never relax and have to always do more than one thing at once...)

6. Recommend one series or film for someone else? 
Dexter - I always thought it was AMAZING. Every single second kept me captivated. And the final scene in the final episode haunted me.


7. Name a series on Netflix you keep meaning to watch but haven't yet?
Pretty Little Liars! Oh and Homeland. Oh oh and Sons of Anarchy. I've never watched a single episode of any of these. Everyone says they're great though.. lol.



8. Did you discover anything awesome because of Netflix?
YES - Jeff Who Lives At Home. Oh my god this movie pulled at my heart. I dunno it's hard to explain, but it kinda connected with me on things I can't even put into words. Just brilliance.

post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

18 comments

  1. I honestly don't know how I survived without Netflix in my life for so long! I'm a couple seasons into Dexter but I'm glad to know you liked the ending - I'll keep going!

    xx Kathryn
    http://www.throughthethicket.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh that's so cool! I love Dexter so SO much! xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. OMG I forgot Ru!!! hahaha. Just edited this post and added it in! Phew, that was close! x

      Delete
  3. Do you have American Netflix if you can watch Scandal? I'm desperate to start it but I can't get it :(
    Pretty Little Liars is one of my favourites, as is Orange is the New Black!
    Hattie x
    hattiehards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazing post, you are virtually an older version of me! (I didn't mean that offensive, but I am 14... Hahah) I'm probably going to do this tag on my blog, would you mind? By the way My Mad Fat Diary👌 is amazing! Xo


    BlushinglyBlonde.blogspot.co.uk | Leah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your answers! I wish the US & UK version was merged! Thanks for linking back too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently finished watching Dexter and it was AMAZING. Such a good show. Pretty Little Liars is something I keep meaning to watch too, I've heard such good things about it.
    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love netflix! I'm watching White Collar and Breaking Bad right now. And Dexter is amazing! such a good show, it's one of my favorites. Scandal is also really good. :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so addicted to Netflix, it's the best way to relax. I love Orange is the New Black.
    Think I need to do this tag!

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am currently on a one month free trial with netflix as I really wanted to watch Orange is the new black. I have been watching it and I have reached season two now. It's really good. :)
    Fun tag!

    Ellen
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Netflix's navigation is the worst thing! I always want to find new shows but I end up scrolling and hitting the same over and over. This post makes me want to get back to watching Dexter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've waited and waited for The Bridge series 2 to come to netflix (UK) and finally its here. I missed the last 2 episodes on BBC and they came down before I could record.
    I smiled at the comment on not being able to relax Jemma. I'm the same. I am starting to force myself as I miss so much by being distracted.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bloody love Netflix! It's such a lifesaver but it's also very addicting. I've just binged my way through the Pretty Little Liars seasons since they came out and me and the Mr have just started on House of Cards which is awesome! Adventure Time is always on as the girls love it as much as me!

    Rhiannon xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! Pretty Little Liars is definitely my next series to watch, I've heard so much about it! I also did this tag on my blog, check it out http://eliseroseblogs.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/the-netflix-tag.html


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. urgh the Dexter finale. I still haven't gotten over that. Dexter is my go to when my bf is away from home :) I've seen it enough that it makes good background noise.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is an awesome tag! Might have to give it a go at some point. o: Also, I've always wanted to give Dexter a go. It looks really good. Need to get around to it.

    Sara Bloo xo
    bloonstuff.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.