Inspiration Board 3#


Cute collars / lazy days / coffee / glitter / Winter makeup / over-sized everything / sketchy illustrations / collages / watercolours / berry tones / 


Just some of the things inspiring me lately.

You guys have surprised me with the amount of love for the previous inspiration posts, which is awesome! I love putting them together because it creates a nice collection of images for me to keep handy too. I think I'll keep doing these but I can't guarantee how often they'll be. After all I can never guarantee I'll be inspired...

What's inspiring you lately? Please let me know in a comment! :]




post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

14 comments

  1. Absolutley love these posts that you do! You are so creative Jem!

    Love Kristina xxx

    KristinaSuzannexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Kris you're always so lovely - thank you! <3 I try, and I'm glad someone appreciates 'em! xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Love this board! That top right photo really makes me want to go back into bed...lol


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter what happens, sparkles always inspire me! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Me too! It's the perfect time of year for it too ^__^
      Thanks for popping by gorgeous! xx

      Delete
  5. I love these inspiration posts! even if just for the colours!
    arielle :: loveofsweeties.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those sketchy illustrations a lot!
    Actually, I can feel what mood you are in, I feel pretty similar - simple, cozy yet with a bit desire of sparkling smth:)

    Oly / TLV Birdie Blog
    http://tlvbirdie.com
    Join my DECEMBER LINK PARTY http://tlvbirdie.com/2014/12/december-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, such a cool idea. It reminds my of university when i had to do mood boards. I want to make one nowwww.

    Whats inspiring me? crispy autumn leaves, frosty mornings and a nice cup of tea x

    www.leannewinters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these boards so much, they inspire me as well! I actually saw the glitter leaves on Pinterest earlier and absolutely loved them :) great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of these! Great mood board, haven't seen a decent one in forever! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.