WINTER LIPSTICKS



I've spoken a few times before about my love for Winter and how I usually switch my makeup with each season. It's something I really enjoy as it keeps things fresh and pushes me to try new shades/styles all the time. But I don't think I've actually shown you guys what lipsticks I've been loving lately for Winter, until now.
I won't go into hunting down each one and naming them unless you want to know a particular shade/brand, and by all means ask and I will deliver. I just wanted to give a little insight into my daily lipsticks of choice without being exhausting about it. I have a combination of dark shades for real vampy looks, reds for a range of day to day wear, and subtle nudes I wear for work.
I'm loving my little Winter collection lately, but I must say I'm having real trouble finding some eye shadow combinations to compliment all of them. I tend to just stick with a nude and play it safe, which is honestly getting boring now. Please let me know/link me and suggestions you guys may have :) As I would love to give some new looks a go!
What's your makeup style lately?
post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

22 comments

  1. Some lovely colours there, I am finding that I love the Winter colours more this year, such great ones to choose from :)

    Pams Stuff and Things
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looove dark purples, berries and red! So this time of year is great hehe :D xx

      Delete
  2. I love the topsop lipsticks! I have their 'get Lippy' one and it's the most beautiful shade of red. I like the look of that MUA one too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I'll have to try that!! Thanks for the tip Ash, hehe! The MUA is really nice, such a surprising bargain to be honest! xx

      Delete
  3. Ooooh very nice :) What is the pink one second from the left on your bottom pic? xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow all of these lippies are such beaut colours! You have a good eye!
    www.blondierockss.blogspot.co.uk XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, I really like each one and I like using them for different occasions :) xx

      Delete
  5. Very pretty colours, I love especially the look of the Rimmel Moisture Renew, what shade is that? I tend to pair darker red lips with golden eyes or taupe/plummy with pink/nude lips :) x
    Mummy’s Beauty Corner
    Benefit Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'As You Want Victoria' - It's called :D I love that one!

      Delete
  6. your lipsticks have such a strange shape gem! hahahahaaa!! love these colours though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AS IF you called me GEM! hahahahaha. And yes they are, I duno why. I always end up with them like this hahahaha :Dx

      Delete
  7. You have chosen some beautiful winter appropriate shades for the season!
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours

    http://doinglifemyway.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the dark vampy lip look during winter but it's so dry to wear lipstick T.T Chapstick is just so blah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are such beautiful colors! I love the first one in the second photo :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving this post for some reason! Great pics, I love the darker shades ;}

    Batty4Beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. your blog is so lovely i just want to hug it x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous collection of shades, love Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks xx
    Love Vicki ♥ victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful colours. I love the matte lipsticks from Rimmel, so good for the price x

    Reverie de Paris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.