Wallpaper Doodles

The title of this post may lead you to believe I have been reliving my childhood, by drawing along the walls of the house. But fortunately for my deposit; I have not. I have in fact been doodling on my laptop using my tablet. Much better.



I drew this anchor in a much bigger size, and really liked it. It was for practice more than anything to be honest, but then I decided I quite like it as a desktop wallpaper image. And so here it is! I'd love to create much more intricate designs for future wallpapers, what do you guys think?

Anyway, the full size image is here if you'd like to use it, feel free :]

Merry Christmas! x



post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

8 comments

  1. That's really good! xx

    justalittlegloss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really like that. Nautical themes are cool. I also like leaf and feather patterns.

    Helen
    teainthetub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good idea! Love your creative posts!

    Love, Summer.
    www.lifeassummer.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks amazing!! would make a great blog background!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.