Homeware Wishlist


HTML Map


It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone really who reads my blog or knows me, that I've been lusting after all sorts of homeware things to fill up my new place with. And so of course I'm including a little Homeware Wishlist on here to show you guys what products I'm LOVING.

Each image is linked to the product website if you're interested in knowing where you can get it yourself. Be warned though, that beautiful chair is very pricey. I have a feeling that one will never make it off my wishlist haha.

I thoroughly recommend you guys check out Nook and Cranny, a favourite Liverpool store of mine. Four of those products above are provided by N&C and they have such a wide selection of unique products for everyone. I actually did pick up a few bits from there myself last week, and I'm sure I'll be showing these off at some point. Look out for that!

Also, link me to your favourite homeware sites please lovelies! The quirkier/more unique the better :)





post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

16 comments

  1. Love the chair a lot but you were not kidding when you said it was pricey. Some great picks and I hope you are settling in well at the new place :)

    Pams Stuff and Things
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know right?! I can't see me ever paying that much for a chair haha, though it is beauuutiful! Aww thanks PAm, I hope you're well!? xx

      Delete
  2. Love the bunny light - very cute :) Nook & Cranny is such a good name for a homewares shop! x

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's a beautiful store too! And that bunny light is just so cute isnt it?!

      Delete
  3. I love the mug and bunny lamp! So cute that it's tail glows :) x

    Cream Tea And Rose Jam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to give in and get it wont I?! haha xx

      Delete
  4. I love http://www.givethedogabone.co.uk/ and http://www.hunkydoryhome.co.uk/ for homeware stuff :)
    Cx
    charliedistracted.com / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOHH thank you Charlie! I'll check them both out tonight :D I need all the suggestions I can get haha xx

      Delete
  5. I love the bunny lamp, its so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with that fox cushion, its so cute! Nice picks.

    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These products are so awesome. I love them to bits. :)
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving that coffee mug!

    XO Liza
    http://cakeandcocktails.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhhhh that chair is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely adore homeware and feel like I'm always lusting after something. I mean that unicorn and fox pillow? Ahhhh :)

    Sarah / Naked Basics 2 Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect, especially since my favourite 2 things in life are unicorns and cats.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have that bunny lamp! It's so damn cute isn't it?! If you'd like to read my full review and where to get it A LOT cheaper (£40), it's here: http://jayesjournal.com/2014/09/05/suckuk-bunny-lamp/ :)

    You should also check out Ohh Deer, they have some of the cutest homeware items I've ever seen. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.