Wanna Be In My Gang?



Please feel free to play Cyndi Lauper's 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' at a good level while reading this blog post, because it's about to get feminine up in huuuuurrrr.
Okay shut up Jemma.

I've started a a bloggers girl gang!

It started out as a cute doodle, and then developed into a fully forming idea taking over my brain. There's always room for some more positivity in this bloggosphere and I'd love to contribute to that in some way. Enter our girl gang, The idea is that you can take this cute button below, and display it on your blog.


Dorkface

If you display it on your blog, it's your way of telling everyone you're a member and you're sticking to a small and fun set of rules. The rules are as follows;
1. You promise to spread joy, kindness and positivity in the blogging community whenever you can.
2. You believe in celebrating diversity.
3. You recognise that you are absolutely beautiful, and awesome.
...and that's it! Yay. Not bad eh? So when you see someone with this button, you know they're a fellow member. You know this is a lovely little addition to the blogging world, and they're a supportive member.
And finally, WHY SHOULD YOU?
Two reasons here. 
1. There's always gossip, negativity, bad feelings, some sort of bitchiness going around unfortunately; but I genuinely believe taking small steps like this makes a huge difference - and I would love more and more people to take part in trying to overcome that.
2. Freebies! I'll be creating wallpapers, graphics, and possibly even a future zine for members! I'll do anything I can to show you support and make things fun however I can :)
I really hope a lot of you get involved, take the button, and spread this lovely idea :) Be in my gang, and we'll make this blogging land a little more positive I think...
MEMBERS ASSEMBLE! :)
SIGN UP TO THE NEWSLETTER HERE.


post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

29 comments

  1. Love this!! Such a wonderful idea to keep the positivity and friendliness on top! Have a great day! I popped it up on my blog already!!

    Georgia X

    Georgia Petite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! I'll pop it onto my blog ASAP! Gweni xxx
    www.gbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good idea! :) I'll be joining as soon as I get home! :)

    Http://beauteur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Jemma :) I'm in xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yassss queen!
    I love this Jem, it's a great way to spread positive vibes and support one another. Popping it on my blog now.

    Jenna
    | princessparasox.wordpress.com |

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaaayyyaaaaa!!! I love this so much jem X x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this idea, adding to my blog right now! ❤️
    Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this girly such a great idea !!! I want to be in the gang I'll be adding it on when I get home !
    Saira X
    Throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fantastic idea! I love it. I'm all about positivity and good vibes. I'll be sure to grab the girl gang button :)

    Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes Jemma! I love this idea, everyone needs positivity in their lives. Or at least have a group of people who'll be there to listen and lend a shoulde to cry on.
    Defiantly joining the gang, and sharing the button on my blog :D

    Kourtney xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww Jemma this is such a gorgeous idea!! I love it! I've only been part of the blogging world a little over a year and unfortunately have witnessed some serious bitchiness among what mosy of the time is an incredibly nice and supportive community! I'm definitely all about spreading the good vibes :)
    Deimante x

    Http://www.sunnydei.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww Jemma this is such a gorgeous idea!! I love it! I've only been part of the blogging world a little over a year and unfortunately have witnessed some serious bitchiness among what mosy of the time is an incredibly nice and supportive community! I'm definitely all about spreading the good vibes :)
    Deimante x

    Http://www.sunnydei.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a wonderful idea! You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this! Deffo have to join the gang xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this idea Jemma! There is way too much negativity in the world & we all need to do what we can to stand against it. I'm in! Xx

    Tania | When Tania Talks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it so much - I will defo be adding to my blog. Your blog always brings a smile to my face! x

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this idea Jemma! Shall pop this on my blog tomorrow when I'm on my computer and not phone!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a great idea! I'm definitely in! X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Omg this is the best idea, count me in! I'll have the icon on my blog asap

    forever Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like you have quite a gang already! Count me in :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing! I want to join this gang :-) will get the button on there!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG Jemma! When I saw this tweet on my Twitter feed I just I had to read it and find out more about it. As always, you are a genius. I love, love, love this idea. We definitely need to spread more love, encouragement and friendliness with everyone!!! I'm adding your amazingly cute Girl Gang button on my blog and promise to spread the word.

    Thank you ♡

    Alina | www.lifelovebeautyparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think this is an incredible idea Gemma. It will definitely bring the community together. I'm definitely joining. I will pop the badge icon on my blog later.
    Falconer19@hotmail.co.uk
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. #GirlGang Wow sounds great, being a new books & lifestyle blogger, I get :( when I see some bloggers totally ignoring as opposed to before when I did not have a blog. I def need Blogging positivity.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this idea! I need some positivity in my life at the moment. So I wanna join... please?!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I loooove this idea! Soon as I'm back home on my laptop I will be joining!xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Most definitely joining next time I boot up my laptop for the day! (: such a sweet idea, Members Assemble! Hahaha (:

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this! I'll definitely be a member - anything to get to know more amazing people and spread love and joy!

    Carrie xx // Caroline--Rebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. I could genuinely cry at this right now, I've spent all morning reading up on the terrible things that are happening in the world right now and feeling totally deflated by life!! This is exactly what I needed to pick me back up, to know that I'm not the only person around who just wants to be happy and spread positivity and love! Thank you Jemma!!!! ❤️

    Http://Lifebylaurax.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.