This Week On Instagram



I've been a little more creative this week, even though I still haven't ventured inside my Art Journal. I'm sure I will soon..
I've been playing around with different nail art, making and sending postcards as part of my Postcrossing project, and most importantly.. The Travelling Blogger's Book!

The TBB was started by Gemma from Lipstick & Lashes, and it's such a wonderful idea! I recently completed my page for it, and will be sending it off on Thursday/Friday when I'm off work. I haven't posted a pic yet but I will after I've sent it, as I don't want to ruin it for the next person hehe :)

This week has been a busy but great one! Lots of creativity, starting at my new job (which has been good!) and dying my hair very dark brown/almost black again. I gave in. I was supposed to be lightening it but the Autumn/Winter time always makes me want to be dark.. Plus I can always add a flash on blue/purple to make it more interesting!

Music wise I've been listening to lots of Jenny Lewis (The Voyager is an amazing album!) especially 'Just One of the Guys'. It's such a catchy song, and the video is brilliant. It doesn't hurt that it has Kristen Stewart in too, because I pretty much adore her. I know a lot of people dislike her, but I just think she's perfect 

Anyway! Thanks for popping by guys :)
I'm gona be in work when this post goes live, so leave me a hello and I'll get back to you! 
post signature

3 comments

  1. I've never made my own pizza but it looks like fun! You should do a blog post on it, I'd love to read it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a nice post and I love the way you've set it out! Good job making that pizza! I made my own pizza once, it went in fine, it came out black! haha!

    Ffion
    ASouthWalesBlog,com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The TBB sounds like such an awesome idea!! Congrats on starting the new job and PIZZA!! Yum, I love pizza... I just had some for lunch :D

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.