My Relationship With My Palette


If you're anything like me, over time you develop a relationship with your palettes whether you mean to or not. Certain shades come and go, and others are soul mates from the moment you meet.

This is my interpretation of this with a pinch of fun, hope you enjoy ;)




1. The Ex You Keep Going Back To. You want to try something new, but you just.. can't.

2. The Friend Zone. This one is so lovely. It brightens you up when you need it. But that's about it.

3. The One That You Know Would Suit Your Friend More. Oops.

4. The One Your Mum Wants You To Have. It's nice enough, but.. ehh.

5. The Romantic. It sweeps you off your feet every time. It's pretty sweet.

6. The One Night Stand. You think it's a good idea at the time, it never is. You always regret it the morning after.

7. The One You Forget. There's always one that is alright enough, but easily forgettable as time goes on.

8. The One That Got Away. It's perfect! Why did it not work out?!

9. The Soul Mate. The one you know is gonna be great day or night, and you can always rely on.

10. The Party Animal. Great for a night out and to get you in the mood.

11. The Distant Friend. Nice every once in a while, but not your bestie.

12. The Sexy One. The one that always makes you feel good, but isn't necessarily great all the time.



I used MUA's 'Hall Of Fame' palette for this example, but I know you all have your own you can relate to ^__^

I hope you enjoyed this post, please leave me a comment below and let me know!


post signature

21 comments

  1. This made me laugh a lot! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me giggle, you've managed to turn this into such a fun post as I've never even thought about my eyeshadows in this way but it's so true haha! x
    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fancied something different haha! Thanks lovely xx

      Delete
  3. This post is brilliant. So clever! xxx

    Kirsty - Effortlessly Excessive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post, so much fun. Makes me want to do it with mine now :)

    Pam @ pamsstuffandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahaha, how clever! I loved this, made me laugh! It's a lot of fun, but I don't think I've played around enough with the few palettes I have... I'll let you know if I do something like this!

    Sarah xo
    Diary of a Beauty Padawan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should play about with them and get to know them better haha :D x

      Delete
  6. Brill post! It really made me laugh and worked so well haha very imaginative xx
    www.classicrouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Jemma! A great way of thinking about a palette! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVED this - really made me giggle! It's like a Sex in the City palette! ;)

    Such a great post :)

    Hazel Jane xx
    hazeljane.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely agree with ALL of these! Made me chuckle too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahahaaaa number 6 though!

    http://thegirlwiththestrawberrytattoo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great post! made me smile all the way :) And you're right, there are certainly palettes and shades within that can be described the same as ex boyfriends;)
    http://mummysbeautycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAHAHA This is the best post!! I have that with every single palette!!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo
    enter my big blog giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this so much! Hehe :D

    Sarah x
    www.abubblylady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. This made me have a little giggle, loved it! x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is great, have you done swatches? Would love to buy this palette but I would like to see how the eyeshadow's swatch :) x

    Leah from Blushinglyblonde.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.