Bath Time!

Okay not really. But I did find some little treasures last week which I've been wanting to show you guys, simply because of the cuteness!

How awesome is this pink bathtub for all your toiletries?! Maybe it's just me but I thought it was adorable and had to have it. I found this with a bunch of the toiletries I know and love in Wilkinson's, and I was so surprised. I didn't realise some of the great things they do there, but I'll definitely be giving them another little visit.



My favourites of the bunch though was from the 'Kiss' range which is exclusive to Wilko's. I seen a whole bunch of products in this range, and decided to try the Cleansing Face Foam and the Smoothing Face Primer; both only £4 each.

The Cleansing Face Foam is infused with Apricot Oil and Baobab Oil to help moisturise and soften the skin and I found it really dd this even after just one use. I love trying a foam as I usually stick to Cleansing waters, and this was a nice change. It really felt like I got to wash away the day's grime on my face (eww). A good product for £4.

The Face Primer apparently uses Silica spheres to diffuse light and help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also contains antioxidants and oils to help condition and soften the skin. This baby is my new favourite bargain primer. Seriously good! I'll be 100% honest I was in need of a primer and the packaging drew me in here, I love anything pretty and pink. 
I didn't even give it much thought as I applied it across my skin before applying my makeup. That is, until my fingers and face turned into the softest, buttery skin ever. I literally stopped what I was doing (watching Youtube vids..) and went to look in the mirror as I applied it. It felt like a DREAM on my skin, and I only needed a small amount for my whole face. It left it feeling so silky soft I couldn't help but ask my boyfriend Gary to touch my face (Lol). I was also really impressed with how well this helped smooth out my pores, especially on my nose which is my problem area. 

The only thing I can't comment on is if it helped my makeup stay in place. And truthfully that's because I've began wearing Estee Lauder Double Wear and it's amazing at staying in place anyway. But being as this product is only £4, I feel no trouble in advising you all to go try it immediately!


I'm going to try lots of other beauties from the Kiss range as soon as possible!
Have you tried anything from this range?
post signature

14 comments

  1. Cuteness overload with that little bath storage! I wish I had of found this when I was looking for something to store all my toiletries x

    www.beautywithcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoowww! Haha, I was like ok I must have this! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the cute bath and although I would have no where for it, I want one!
    Love the sound of the primer too, might have to give Wilkos a little look soon :)

    Pam @ pamsstuffandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it before I even decided where/what to use it for haha! xx

      Delete
  3. OMG that pink bath tub is sooo cute! Love it :) I don't have a Wilko near me so I don't often get to try many of their products. The primer sounds really lovely though xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely picking up the primer next time I'm in Wilko! Sounds fabulous (:

    www.emlota.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is lovely. If you want actual SILK for skin go get it. LOL x

      Delete
  5. I definitely need this bath storage. how adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww! Adorable! Gonna have to have a nose in wilko for this, do they have it in other colours?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's really really cute! Love simple for the price :) found you on twitter, great blog!

    www.beekle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh that bath is so cute. I spy some Simple products there - I love that brand.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That primer sounds amazing! I love silicon based ones so will have to check it out. xx

    Aisling | rosysmiles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.