Goodbye Summer Makeup





Loreal Paris 301  'Dating Coral' Lipstick -|- MUA 'Lolly' Blusher -|- Benefit High Beam Highlighter -|- Eyeko Liquid Eyeliner -|- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 'Ivory'.


We all love a makeup post, so I thought why not share what I've wore the past two days on my face for you all to see? After all it can be nice to see what's behind the bright eyes (I wish) and perky cheeks (pfft..) sometimes.

To be honest as much as I'm loving that we're now headed into Autumn, I wanted to make the most of those Summer hues. So that's why I've gone for coral lips and cheeks, and a bit of Highbeam to brighten under my eyes and give a lovely dewy, glow. I've kept my eyes pretty bare as I have enough colour on with my lips and cheeks already.

Soon you'll be seeing smoky eyes, with red/plum lips. My fave hues for heading into Autumn! 

Do you have different looks for different seasons?
Let me know! :)



post signature

7 comments

  1. Lovely post! I think I will have to start buying some dark lipsticks in preperation for autumn, thanks for reminding me :)
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do love switching styles to match the seasons! Hehe :) Glad to help! xx

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited for A/W make-up! I'm so ready to crack out my super dark, vampy lip shades again!

    Lifestyle & Book Blog: http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm quite boring with my makeup as I don't really change it for the seasons haha, I love pastel polishes all year round and I never wear dark berry shades on my lips or nails hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all! You obviously know your style and what you love :) That's pretty ace I'd say! My technique is try ALL OF THE THINGS. Not that I'd recommend it :') Lmao. Thank you so much for even visiting me Gemma! ^__^ xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely post! I really want to try benefit's high beam! You edit your photos so nicely! X


    www.pollywallyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love coral lipstick and I was so tempted to buy another one a few days ago but it's not really suitable for autumn! I'm thinking of trying out some plum shades and seeing how that goes :)

    macinmybackpack.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.