LUSH Lovelies!



The lovely Mandy from One Slice of Lemon sent me this beautiful Lush package and I was thrilled to receive it this week!

It came beautifully wrapped in a bright knotted scarf and contained Ocean Salt face & body scrub, Rockstar Soap, a catalogue of all amazing Lush products teasing me for more, and a brilliant 'Fighting Animal Testing' badge which I will proudly wear.






I am so thrilled to receive this and can't wait to try out Rockstar. I have already tried out the Ocean Salt face and body scrub and it is just fabulous! It gave my skin such a deep clean and left it feeling so soft afterwards. It really is a strong scrub so maybe be careful if using this on sensitive skin, but my skin is sensitive and it was more than fine.

Have you tried any Lush products lately?



post signature

5 comments

  1. Lush products are quite expensive here, so I'm given to believe -- I've never been inside a Lush store. I've heard so many amazing things, though, I think you've just about convinced me to go and pay it a visit!

    Sarah xo
    Diary of a Beauty Padawan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh you really should! There's something for everyone and they do SUCH good products! x

      Delete
  2. Congrats on winning! I have never tried a Lush product myself but hear so many great things about them from bloggers! I can't wait to get my hands on my own body scrub :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rock star soap smells gorgeous! I've also tried ocean salt scrub, it's super refreshing! My favourite lush product would have to be the comforter bubble bar.. Pink, black currant scented bubbles ^_^ xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.