Milan Fashion Week

I know I already did a post lusting over London Fashion week and my favourite pieces, but seriously the love is never ending. I've been peeping away at the goings on at Milan, and have fallen in love all over again. I have to share some of my favourites with you guys, and obviously this is gonna be a photo heavy post, so sit back, relax and enjoy..
Esme Vie







Giamba





Moschino









Philipp Plein







There are so many more designers but I would be here all day with a huge post if I mentioned every single one. These are just my ultimate choices I've been browsing and loving. I can't decide if I prefer the bubblegum barbie, girly theme of Moschino or the stylish monochrome of Philipp Plein.

What are your faves?


post signature

3 comments

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.