My Week On Instagram

Hello and happy Sunday lovelies ^_^
Although perhaps not if you're dreading the Monday blues! Eek.

Today I'm summarizing my past week on Instagram!

Top to Bottom, Left to Right.

1. I shared my little afternoon craftiness I had with Clay. And it really was a fun little experiment.
2. ..Which actually made me this little beaded necklace. Cute eh? Find the DIY post here.
3. I captured the first glimpses of Autumn with excitement! 
4. Decisions...
5. A Selfie. Because I really love wearing glasses.
6. My adorable, cute, little unicorn plushie from Gary. It changes from male to female often :) <3
7. My best friend, my soul mate. Gary 
8. Just admiring the days makeup. Lots of covering dark circles lately, eep!
9. The nails I have at the moment. Do you like?


Remember you can follow me on Instagram here :)
post signature

5 comments

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.