Lovely Blog Award



So today I was tagged and nominated for this award from two gorgeous girls. Amy from Von Dork and Jessica from The Pyreflies - I highly recommend you check these two out! I would easily nominate them back, but that seems pointless doesn't it? Haha.

The rules of the award:
1. Thank the person nominating you and link back to them in your post
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know


Seven Things About Me:
1. I really wish my name was Luna, or Willow.
2. I have Trypophobia. Google it if you need to, everything that shows up on images basically makes me sick or cry.
3. I had a cat called Jake, who was the cutest little furball ever. But he ran away/went missing about 6 months ago. I'm still holding out hope he'll turn up one day.
4. I want unicorn and mermaid tattoos. (And many more..) Soon.
5. My favourite film of all time is Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind. Closely followed by The Little Mermaid.
6. I used to go Horse riding every week for years, but haven't since I was around 15. But I have never stopped loving it and would love my own horse one day. Amazing creatures!
7. I have a terrible addiction to fizzy drinks.


Nominations: (I'm only nominating 7 people!)
1. Claire
2. Laura
3. Hazel
4. Danielle
5. Kelly
6. Brenda
7. Pam

They all have lovely blogs, and are super lovely people! So it seems appropriate :)
Be sure to visit those guys too.

Thanks!

post signature

3 comments

  1. I really can't believe this BUT -
    My top name choices for a girl if I ever had a child are Luna and Willow (and Eden).
    I also have Trypophobia and am actually covered in goosebumps and feel sick just thinking about it.
    MY favorite (non Disney) film of all time is Eternal Sunshine!!!!


    Like whhhaaatt?!?! So weird! My other half is also called Jake but that isn't relevant. I'm sure that someone has taken him in thinking he was a stray and you'll get him turn up at the door one day. :)


    THANK YOU for thinking of me <3<3 xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag :)
    I also used to horde ride but gave it up when i was about 15. Would love to go again x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I don't know if the comment went thru.. grr.... sorry for double posting in case it did!

    I was just saying that I LOVE the names Luna and Willow and have always wanted to name my daughters that! Creepy that you also like the same names haha well, creepy but totally awesome ;)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.