W7 In The Nude Palette



W7 eyeshadow palettes have made the rounds thoroughly throughout blogger land for being great dupes for the Urban Decay Naked palettes, and I'm only just getting around to trying them. I've no idea why, since I'm still sadly lusting over the Naked 3 and this is the obvious choice if you can't quite afford that yet.

I thought I'd finally give it a go and pay a tiny fraction of the price for this palatte (£5!) rather than the much more expensive Naked palettes.





In The Nude features basically every colour I lust after when it comes to shadows. Lots of neutrals, rose golds and browns, with a combination of shimmer and matte formulas. This palette is literally a representation of the only eye colours I wear really. I probably should branch out a little.. but oh well.

All of the shades feel pretty soft, and lasted longer on my eyes than I'd have thought. The pigmentation is so much better than I expected for such a small price, and applies beautifully! The only thing I don't love is the brush that comes with it. I'll definitely be sticking with my own brushes to apply this, but that's not a problem!


These four shades are my favourite so far, and the ones I can see myself enjoying most. They are Angel, Venice, Marilyn, Copper Pot. Although props to Tokyo right down the darker end of the scale too, lovely!

Personally I love this palette! It has all the shades I know and love, from light to dark in a variety of shimmer and matte. So I find it very versatile and I've already created a fair few different looks with it.


What are your thoughts? xx
post signature

16 comments

  1. Looks like such a pretty palette and a very good dupe for the Naked 3. Even the packaging is the same. hehe x

    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are cheeky aren't they haha! But I'm so happy with it for such a bargain palette! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh I want that in my life. I have the Naked 3 but that looks fab and at £5..why not?!!

    Pam @ pamsstuffandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh it's so much like the Naked 3, it's lovely!

    www.emlota.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really has tried to give the same colour scheme and its really lovely, obviously the Naked 3 is going to be better, but this is amazing for the small price :) xx

      Delete
  4. £5 is such a bargain for this, I never think the brushes that come included are good x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow what a bargain! I totally need to check this out, I love W7 makeup xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. W7 has some really good products, that are so low priced! ^__^ I'm so happy I spotted this palette, and I'll definitely be trying their others.
      Thanks for visiting Gem! <3
      xxx

      Delete
  6. Ooooooh this looks proper nice! I'm similar, I love nudes/rose golds, anything with a blush tone to it, this pallet seems really good! I'm not invest enough to purchase any UD palletes, I waltz out of the house without make up far too often for it to be good value but this looks brill! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. the colours look gorgeous! I was never one too rummage through the W7 part of the makeup aisle but i think this palette has sold me! LOL that is such a bargain...

    Shanna | http://www.mycurvesandlashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. As if this was a fiver!! its beautiful!! Some great Dupes there as you said! x

    http://thegirlwiththestrawberrytattoo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT?! Haha. I'm rather pleased with my bargain haha xx

      Delete
  9. I have been after this palette for so long, the shades are absolutely gorgeous & it's such a bargain (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.