6 Most Wanted: House of Fraser

As well as watercolour painting, binge watching Dexter (again) and blogging; I also have this hobby of making wishlists for myself. Whether it be stationery, handbags or trips abroad, you can guarantee I have a list of my fave most wanted ones.

I thought today I'd share my most recent wishlist; Lingerie and Jewellery favourite from House of Fraser. I'll be making this a regular feature on this blog, in the hopes someone will take pity on me, and lavish me with all my favourite things (HA).

This past week I've been pretty excited about some upcoming events and night outs I have planned, and the perfect dresses I have to wear for them. Now that the main part of the outfits are taken care of, I've been browsing for some beautiful things to wear with them.



Among HoF's amazing range of lingerie is the black Lapel Fiore Balcony Bra (£22), Ann Summers Desire Plunge Bra (£13) and the Ann Summers Kate Plunge Bra (£13). I've absolutely fallen in love with these babes, thinking they'll be perfect for when I want to feel extra fancy pants.

I've also been eyeing up the jewellery selection, and I found I couldn't resist the Caroline Creba 18ct gold plated ring (£30.80), this GORGEOUS Casa Couture Marble & Copper trinket box (£14) -SO BLOGGY. And the Ruby Rocks Multi gem necklace (£20)

I have a thing for anything copper and the trinket box was a total must have. The ring caught my eye as I'm a huge fan of anything light/pastel toned as this is, and it's so pretty! And finally I obviously want something with a bit of colour too, so the multi gem necklace is a perfect POP to any outfit.


I'm also eyeing up HoF's extensive handbag range, but I don't think my bank balance will like me too much if I get too caught up!

What items are you guys lusting after lately?




 photo SIG_zpsjqlmpka9.png
 photo VOTE_zpseru7sbqp.png


*Collaborative post with House of Fraser

Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.