Friday Five 3#




Five things I'm proud of;

1. Starting this blog, and keeping up with it.
2. Taking the chances I have, to follow my dream job.
3. Living life for myself, ignoring expectations.
4. Learning to like myself (mostly) again.
5. Being brave.


Five things that remind me of my childhood;

1. Bikes.
2. The beach.
3. The Moomins.
4. My nan's house.
5. Dream phone.


Five songs I'll always love (This was HARD);

1. Shut Me Up - Mindless Self Indulgence.
2. Where Is My Mind - The Pixies.
3. What's My Age Again? - Blink 182
4. Pure Morning - Placebo
5. Just Like Heaven - The Cure
(This list killed me because there are so many more I wanted to name!)


Five regrets;

1. Letting him treat me like that.
2. Not being myself.
3. Not going to that gig.
4. Not starting my blog sooner.
5. Not calling Dad that night.


Five blogs you should visit today;

1. http://promptsbydee.co.uk/
2. http://www.lifeasamazzable.com/
3. http://www.thelittlebonesblog.co.uk/
4. http://www.underlandtowonderland.com/
5. http://www.daintyfawn.com/





post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

16 comments

  1. This is such a good idea! Blink 182 will never get old and it's so good that your living life for yourself and learnt to love yourself - your such an inspiration! :) xx

    www.thejulyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! It got me thinking about things that remind me of my childhood :)

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, nice things I hope! Thank you lovely! xx

      Delete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post! This is such a great way to do a Friday Favorites, I adore this! Have a happy weekend gorgeous! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! Im really enjoying doing this every week actually :D xx

      Delete
  4. I love the first part of your list. It's incredibly hard for me to say that I'm proud of myself for anything at all, and the fact that you've made all five about your own personal growth is insanely inspiring. Happy weekend, Jemma!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much May <3 That means a lot to me. You should be proud of yourself, you are always a lovely person! xx

      Delete
  5. I love Shut It Up! Such an underated song!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great lists! (Now I want to listen to Mindless Self Indulgence.... lol)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these lists <3 Such a cool idea.
    And I'm supremely honoured to be included in the blog list! I love you, you beautiful land-mermaid. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're an inspiration with what you've done career wise Jemma - I need to be more like you and chase the dream, also, your music list is excellente! I love each and every one of those songs! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post, your Friday Five are always such great inspiration! ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving this series! You should start up a blog link up...thingie...I can't remember what it is called haha!
    xo Kitten ♥ The Howling WolfHeart

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this series you've started here Jem, because it'll be different every single week and it's nice to take a nose beyond the way you write. Thank you for the mention too sweetie, big hugs from down South!

    Amy xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving this Friday Five idea!
    And definitely 5 amazing things to be proud of! You have come so far and are doing so well.

    Thank you very much for mentioning me too! I was a little caught off guard at that haha

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.