Collection Work The Colour Lip Butter

Collection Work The Colour Lip Butter

One of the greatest things about going to cool toned hair again is that I can confidently wear plum/red shades on my lips again. I'm not saying you can't otherwise, obviously. But I dunno, I just kina felt when I had pink hair that these shades clashed horribly with me, so I avoided them a little. Now that I've opted for blue/purple hair, I'm saying 'hurrah!' and embracing all the red, violet, plum shades you can imagine. 

I've started by trying out the Collection Work The Colour Lip Butter in 'Perfect Plum', and boy oh boy; it's a goodun let me tell ya.

Collection Work The Colour Lip Butter

Collection Work The Colour Lip Butter

Collection Work The Colour Lip Butter

They certainly hit the nail on the head naming this product 'butter', as it applies like the softest, creamiest little piece of heaven. The colour is phenomenal, and really POPS with a bang, much to my joy. I found it really moisturised my lips, it smells amazing and lasts quite a few hours before a touch up is needed.

I have to be honest, I have been a true Clinique Chubby stick fan for a while; but I think this bad boy has just overtaken and become my new fave. Especially as it's only £2.99! Wow.


Have you tried Collection's range of lip butters yet?
 
 
 
post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

14 comments

  1. £2.99 is an absolute bargain!!
    Thanks for the reccomendation :)

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't tried a lip butter before - these sound fab though and that colour is amazing. X

    Chloe // chloexlogan.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful colour! I've just gone cool toned in my hair, but ive experienced the opposite! I had this lilac-toned YSL lipstick that I couldn't wear with warm-toned hair colour. with cool tones I feel it goes better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that colour - it looks gorgeous! : ) I can't believe they only cos £2.99 too. This is amazing! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the Collection Lip Butters at the moment - This shade is gorgeous aswell xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore these lip butters! I own almost all of the shades :') They are so pigmented and buttery. Great post!

    Lauren | xlaurenslifex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven;t too many lip butters, but this one looks amazing.
    I love the colour. I love plums and purples and I can't wait to rock them in the winter. :)


    Ellen
    My Blog
    Fashion Giveaway click here !
    Beauty Giveaway click here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely going to have to try this. I've always been more of an eye makeup girl, but with the blue hair I'm getting more adventurous!

    x

    www.bewarewildbear.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks really cool! Especially because some lipsticks feel like they dry my lips out, so I want to give this a go instead! :)
    studentnursedani.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never seen these before, they're so bloody pretty! xx
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I've heard Collection is a good brand, unfortunately, we don't have it in Poland but once I'm in the UK, I'm definitely trying this brand out. PS this is my v favourite shade!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds wonderful! I'll have to keep my eyes out for these lip butters ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooo love this colour =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.